Normally, there is no need to open the rear cover.
- In case that the rear bearing is stuck inside the Toodle during Tool Assembly removal, it is essential to disassembly the rear cover in order to remove the rear bearing from the Toodle. In order to disassembly the rear cover it is necessary to remove the Toodle from the Tool Holder first.
- In order to assembly and disassembly the rear cover use special tool (as snap rings pliers)
- For disassembly turn the rear cover contra clock wise.
- For assembling, turn the rear cover clock wise.
- Before rear cover assembly pay attention to the rear cover O-Ring seal. Change the O-Ring if necessary.
- Before rear cover assembly, pay attention to corrosion marks. Clean corrosion marks if necessary.
- Before rear cover assembly, clean Toodle housing and cover.
- During assembling procedure do not use extended force, only manual torque (25 to 40 Nm) provide a torque key
- After assembly procedure of the rear cover, pay attention to the rear cover position comparing to the housing – see drawing.