- Go Over the safety instructions before operating the Toodle.
- Get verbal training before operating the Toodle for the first time.
- Calculate Rotation Speed as function of media pressure.
- Calculate initial Feed Rate.
- Assembly the “Tool Assembly” according to the instructions.
- Assembly the Toodle inside the tool holder according to the instructions.
- During metal cutting operations, start with relative low feed rates and cutting depths.
- Increase gradually the feed rate and/or cutting depth until reaching optimum cutting conditions.
Initial Steps sfitdlAdminJs